Welding & fabrication * machine shop * equipment repair & design
We have a fully operational fabrication shop equipped with Tig, Mig, Stick and Aluminum welders, Brake, Shear and Broaching presses, as well as a state of the art CAD system. Our trained staff of machinists, welders, and design engineers will work with you to ensure your needs are met to the highest standards.
Our fabrication shop has a wide range of capacities in a varied range of fabrication methods.
**If you have any questions about what we are capable of doing, give us a call! We would love to help you with anything we can! **
- Metal Fabrication and Forming
- Our shear and brake are ideal for cutting or bending a variety of metals from sheet metal to tread plate
- Our brake can bend up to 1/4" thick x 7' long sheet
- Our shear is capable of shearing metal up to 3/16" thick by 10' long
- Plasma Cutter
- 5ft x 10ft table, allows us to cute up to 1" plate into precise parts
- Flaring and pipe bending
- Our bending and flaring station best suited for pipes from 1/4" to 1.25" diameter
- Machine & Component Design
- Have modifications you would like done to a piece of your machinary? We have the tools to make most projects possible, from small custom mounts to full custom hydraulic thumbs for an excavator.
- Equipment Repair
- Not only do we repair hydraulic cylinders but we also repair equipment. Our trained staff have years of experience working in the manufacturing industry. From a broken trailer hitch, or a downed fork lift, to a broken off winch mount, we will do our best to repair it.
- Bucket Truck & Crane Repair
- Repair blown lines in the boom arm.
- Install or repair manual leveling of buckets
- Snow Plow Repairs
- Repair broken or bent blades
- Plow modifications.